Monday, February 8, 2010

New York State Moped Can I Use My Indian Moped Licence In The New York State?

Can I use my Indian Moped Licence in the New York State? - new york state moped

I would stay in Schenectady, New York, for a period of two months. I know that the car-driving license allows Indians here. But I have an Indian license to drive a light motor vehicle (moped) to 50 cc. Can I drive with the same license here? I've heard that the rules of driving license for motorcycles and mopeds are different. I really have a means of transport to visit this beautiful country.
Other suggestions are also welcome.



mbrcatz said...

To drive a moped to another? Of course, if it in English. If it is not in English, then you need an international driver's license. You can also use a motorcycle license to drive a car.

Post a Comment